Wrong

May 20, 2017

Wrong



He was everything I never wanted.

At least that was what i believed,

from the stories I heard about him.


I was so sure of myself back then.

But I have never realized how wrong I was,

until the day our eyes met.


Side note:

Have you ever felt this way, about a stranger before?
Your eyes, suddenly locked on a stranger passing by, and you realize how beautiful they are?
You become infatuated by them.
It might be a crazy thought, to have a stranger take away a few seconds of your life, filling it with their presence.
Everything about it just seems, surreal.
But in fact, things like these do happen.
You just have to experience it yourself to believe it.
From that point, you are given a choice,
to approach them, or just let them pass by, just like a mere shadow before the sun sets.



Choose wisely,

- Maddy -


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts