Slow Paced Week

August 17, 2017

Hi again! Last week has been pretty slow paced, for me at least. I haven't started uni yet, soon though, so I'm currently enjoying the last weeks of my holiday and just keeping myself busy.


If you know me, I like keeping myself busy by cooking and doing art, as for the latter, I'm going to write about it some other time ;) This post is a recap of what I've cooked this week.

I enjoy finding new recipes and testing it out because I feel a sense of accomplishment when I succeed in one dish, and grateful that I don't always have to order some take-out or eat out in a restaurant when I can make it in my own kitchen.


This week, I made some simple garlic shrimp pasta, gyu-don (beef bowl), and gyoza:







So yeah, some simple home cooking. It's far from perfect, but it tasted pretty great and I enjoyed making it!
A nice alternative to spending my holiday by binge watching a TV show, although it's totally okay to do it once in awhile, you do you. :)




-Maddy-

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts