Tarts and Everything Nice

May 28, 2017

Holidays are getting a bit boring these days (aside from binge watching some TV series on netflix, of course). Everyone's doing their own thing at the moment, or just staying in their house for the rest of the day. My full schedule isn't until next month, so I've got loads of time to spend (and loads of time to be very unproductive), but sometimes I just feel that I shouldn't be this unproductive.

Some days we could be craving certain types of food depending on our moods (anyone can relate?), and when I'm bored, I tend to crave sweet things. 

So I decided to be a bit productive today and make some sweet treats. This time it's egg tarts


I've always thought it was a hard thing to make, but i guess I was wrong! It was pretty simple, although I haven't nailed the flaky crust yet. It was soft and sweet with a hint of vanilla in it.

So yeah, I'm just trying to keep myself busy until next month.

What are your ideas to keep yourself productive on a holiday?





- Maddy -

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts