What Comes First?

May 16, 2017

What Comes First



What comes first?

The chicken, or perhaps, the egg? 

You asked me over breakfast

"My answer is in your plate." 

I said with a smile on my face.

Some mornings i just wake with a sudden surge of energy going through my body. It feels like I'm ready to do things as soon as I wake up.
Yesterday morning was one of those mornings. Hence, the pasta aglio e olio plus poached egg for breakfast. It was my first time making this dish, but i think it turned out pretty good. The poached egg made me think about the oh so infamous question of "what comes first, the chicken or the egg?". (No, my poem has nothing to do with my answer, sorry)
Well, who knows?  What would be your answer to that question?


- Maddy -





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts