Nothing Much (Quick Update)

July 05, 2017

Hi everyone! Nothing much has happened these days, that is why I've been MIA for awhile.
I just filled the days by watching some movies, youtube, scrolling through tumblr, instagram, and pinterest for daily source of inspiration.

I also got some bangs! (Pics coming up later) One day I just had the urge to cut it and probably because I was bored, so i asked my mom to cut my bangs. Well, it didn't turn out that good, so I went to the salon to get it fixed. So far I'm really liking this look although my forehead won't stop sweating because the weather gets pretty hot during the day.

I've also been working out these days (It's been so long since I moved my body properly, haha) and tried to "eat clean", but some days I just can't let go of my daily dose of bacon and eggs for breakfast.

So, yeah this is what I had for breakfast:



I had bacon and a sunny side up, plus some stir fried tofu with tomato, garlic, and sesame oil.  

- Maddy -





















You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts