Cooking and Dancing (Again)

July 23, 2017

Hi everyone! So these past couple weeks have been pretty busy. I finally danced again after such a long time not dancing, especially with a crew. I also went to a contemporary dance workshop last week. Dancing again was fun and really took my mind off some things I don't really want to dwell on (haha).


A few days ago, I was craving for some Japanese comfort food, so I looked up on youtube for some recipes. I decided to make a katsudon with some tonkatsu! It came out great and really satisfied my cravings. So here's some pics of it:




I actually had this for my breakfast because I woke up really hungry that day, so after I made some coffee, I went on making this katsudon!

I also started an art journal recently, because I was inspired by a youtuber named Jordan Clark. Her art journal spreads are so beautiful and creative, so I decided to make one myself. I'll take some pics some time in the future when I filled my journal with enough stuff :)





Anyway that's an update of me for now. How about you? How's your week going?

-Maddy-







You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts